About NorthCare Network
NorthCare Network is one of Michigan’s ten Prepaid Inpatient Health Plans (PIHPs) responsible for the management of the Medicaid Managed Specialty Supports and Services concurrent 1915 (b)/(c) Waiver Program(s), the Healthy Michigan Program and Substance Use Disorder Community Grant Programs under contract with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS).
NorthCare provides a comprehensive array of specialty mental health and substance abuse services and supports for adults with serious mental illnesses, children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbances, persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities, and persons with substance abuse disorders. NorthCare manages its responsibilities in a manner that promotes maximum value, efficiency and effectiveness consistent with state and federal statute and applicable waiver standards.
NorthCare is the Regional Entity for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula which includes Alger, Baraga, Chippewa, Delta, Dickinson, Gogebic, Houghton, Iron, Keweenaw, Luce, Mackinac, Marquette, Menominee, Ontonagon, and Schoolcraft counties.
NorthCare Network was first accredited by URAC, a national accrediting agency, in 2014. In March, 2017 NorthCare again earned URAC full accreditation status by demonstrating a comprehensive commitment to quality care, improved processes and better consumer outcomes.
NorthCare Network ensures that every eligible recipient receives quality specialty mental health and substance use disorder services and supports through the responsible management of regional resources.
NorthCare Network envisions a full range of accessible, efficient, effective and integrated quality behavioral health services and community based supports for residents of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
• We believe in respect, consumer empowerment, person centered care, self-determination, full community participation, recovery, and a culture of gentleness.
• We also endorse effective, efficient community based systems of care based on the ready availability of a competent workforce and evidence based practices.
• We believe in services that are accessible, accountable, value based and trauma informed.
• We support full compliance with state, federal and contract requirements, and responsible stewardship.
• The right care, at the right time, for the right cost, and with the right outcome.
Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan for the Upper Peninsula
Managing specialty mental health & substance abuse services & supports
Toll Free: 888.333.8030 | Local: 906.225.7254
NorthCare is always interested in hearing consumer feedback and suggestions
Please call 888.333.8030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 NorthCare Network. All rights reserved.